Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th Of July

Well hello all!! Things have been so much fun lately!! We have now lived in our new house for 1 month now and have seemed to adapt quite nicely, we have grown to love it out here in West Clinton. The backyard is my best friend, at least that is what I tell Adam. The kids love to go out there and jump and play in the pool all day!! I started back to work last month and I rather enjoy it. It's been good to get away!! We have been so busy too, with Brinley's blessing, Father's Day, my cousin's baby Leah's blessing, the Fourth of July, & Lagoon trips we've been going and going it seems!!! Laundry seems to pile up so fast also, but I've been doing ok with it. We've been having a great summer but I'm so excited and nervous for Brooklyn to start Kindergarten this fall and Braxton to start Pre-School. I can't believe how big they've gotten it boggles my mind that Brooklyn is old enough!! Well that's all the time I have for now, I'll do my best to blog more often!!!

1 comment:

Kira said...

these pictures are cute! And you need to update this again soon:)